My journey at BOLO has been a magical one. This is the place I truly found myself. Where I learned to let go of my fears and be who I was always meant to be!!
I think anyone who knows me can tell I am in love with BOLO (this is putting it lightly ;))!! BOLO has become my home away from home, a place to express myself and to push others along their own fitness journey. I never thought a gym could have such a profound effect on so many peoples lives, but it has.
Why this place means so much to me is because of my past, dealing with addiction, it took me a long time to figure out my passion in life. I was years behind most of my friends with their careers and I felt out of place. All I knew was I needed to do something that would make me happy and also help other people.
When I got sober, I was lost. I had no idea what to do or what the right move was for myself. After lots of career chaos, I decided I wanted to be a personal trainer! I had always loved fitness and I knew I could make a difference in peoples lives. This is what led me to BOLO. My boss babe Caleigh, gave me an opportunity that I will forever be grateful for. She let me spread my wings and grow into the trainer I am today.
I feel so grateful every single day for my sobriety, for new beginnings and BOLO.
At BOLO, I am constantly surrounded by people I am in awe of. Every day, I get to work with people who genuinely inspire me and give me the motivation to be better. There is never a day I don't want to go in because I get to be around these trainers and staff I am lucky enough to call my friends.
I have learned so much over the last little while and I want to share it with you all today <3
These are the things that I have learned in the last 7 months at BOLO
1. Be yourself, no matter what. Embrace every inch of your being and be proud of who you are.
2. Rely on those around you for support. Trust your community to lift you up when you need an extra push. They will be there for you!
3. Self-love comes first. Treat yourself and your body with the kindness and respect it deserves. We are all uniquely beautiful. Body Love, all the way.
4. There is no ego. We work as a team, no one better than the other. No competition, just helping one another be better each day.
5. Be a f*cking badass. Don't let fear stop you from achieving your dreams and reaching for your goals!
Bottom line, there was a point in my life I never thought I could be this happy and love what I do this much. If anyone out there is feeling lost, be the change your life needs, anything is possible! Take charge and don't be afraid to follow your heart.
Our permanent location at BOLO is opening its doors tomorrow. A place anyone can call home, feel welcome and get a wicked sweat on is here for good!!
Come to say HEY! Can't wait to see you there.
(visit my BOLO tab to view my class schedule)